Foreclosures in Duncan, BC
To speak to an expert on foreclosures in Duncan, BC, call Ian Klepsch today. He will be happy to use his experience to assist you if you are planning to buy a foreclosure property in Duncan.
For a smart buyer with the right advice, buying a Duncan foreclosure property can make for a great deal. However, it is important to know your way around the foreclosure process.
Buying a foreclosure in Duncan, BC, is slightly different to other home sales because all offers must go through the court. There are also some special requirements for making an offer on a Duncan foreclosure property.
Things to Know About Buying a Foreclosure in Duncan, BC:
- Offers on foreclosure homes are considered to be subject-free, meaning that you are buying the property as-is.
- You must include a Schedule A form when making a foreclosure offer. The Schedule A releases the owner and lender from responsibility.
- If a deal looks too good to be true, it generally is. Always do your due diligence before buying any property.
- Other buyers can make offers when it comes to a foreclosure property’s court date. The judge usually chooses the highest offer, but other factors such as when the offer was made can have an impact.
- As appliances are not fixed, they are not usually included in a foreclosure sale. But you may get lucky and find some appliances when you take possession.